A little update on what I’ve my life lately:
- Barbecue at our friend Riku’s house: brilliant food (smoked salmon, lamb, salad, etc) and good company!
- Dinner with Ari’s dad and his girlfriend: we went to Helmi Grilli, which is a restaurant at the mall near our house.
- Enjoying the company of our new kitten, Merlin: he’s growing up so fast and it’s a lot of fun seeing all the new things he keeps learning!
- Cycling to the nearest beach: there’s a beach 30 min bike ride away from our house and we have been going there a lot – there’s a café that serves the best salmon soup and pancakes and the water is finally warm enough for swimming!
- Throwing a surprise party to our friend: more about this in the next blog post ;)