Once again I’m late with this post…BUT HERE IT IS! So last Friday’s 5 Fandom Friday topic was ”Five Times I Totally Fangirled”. The linkup is hosted by Super Space Chick and The Nerdy Girlie and you can find more info about it from their blogs!
1. the time I went to the world premiere of one of the Harry Potter movies in London (one of the best moments of my entire life!) and I saw all the actors from the movies… I still wonder to this day how I managed not to faint or anything.
2. the time Oliver and James Phelps came to Finland and I managed to snap a pic with Oliver AND got tickets to the gala showing of the HBP movie premiere since I had lined up for the red carpet from 6am.
3. the time I went to the Warner Bros studio tour with my friend and saw all the amazing set pieces and props. It was such a magical way to spend time.
4. the time Matthew Lewis and Evanna Lynch came to Finland for one of the Harry Potter movie premieres and I managed to snap pics with both of them. They were super friendly and nice – and I couldn’t have been happier!
5. the time I saw David Tennant doing Richard II and the time I saw Billy Boyd in Macbeth during a study trip (too bad I don’t have pictures).