I don’t often do haul posts but I just wanted to share a few cute items I got for myself for the spring and, of course, for the summer!
As part of my haul, I bought these clothes from Sheinside:
1. Blue kimono – I haven’t owned a kimono before but I gave in to the recent kimono frenzy and got this one. I’m hoping it’ll protect me from too much sun during the summer (I get very bad sun rash and I burn easily).
2. The loveliest long summer dress – I adore these colors and it’ll be perfect for my trips to Istanbul and Barcelona! (I don’t own many long dresses so this is a welcome addition to my wardrobe.)
3. Crop top – I hate revealing my stomach but this one was on sale and I thought it looked cute (didn’t hurt that Karen Gillan has a similar one) so I thought maybe it’d inspire me to get into better shape.
The books I got from Amazon:
1. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell – I love Rowell’s books that this has been on my list of books to read for quite some time now.
2. True Whit – I got this for like a penny, so I thought I’d get it. Hills and The City are my guilty pleasures. Shh!!
1. A fanny pack I got from New Look – it’s a cute festival bag and I’d love to be able to go out to festivals (Sonar in Barcelona and maybe Flow here in Helsinki) during the summer without a big tote I have lug around everywhere.
2. A ticket to see Wooden Wisdom – ELIJAH WOOD! Do I even need to say more? He’s DJing in Helsinki at club Kaiku (one of the three clubs I ever go to) in August and I had to get a ticket.