I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my lovely friend Vanessa who blogs at My Retrospectacles about her adventures in Asia and shares her super cute drawings. Thank you sweetheart for nominating me!!
The rules for being nominated:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- List the nominees and let them know
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m going to graduate with an MA in English philology in a year and I’m completely freaking out. Like, how do you even adult?
- I’ve now fully embraced being a crazy cat lady. I’ve had my Merlin for a bit over a year and now I just want all the cats.
- I’m currently reading six different books because, for some reason, lately I just keep starting new books and not finishing the previous ones. Christmas break – I promise I’ll finish everything then.
- I constantly hate my hair. When it’s longer, I want it shorter. When it’s short, I want it long. Really, I guess, I just want thicker hair and I would like it, but since it’s thin, I hate it all the time.
- I have a really really really bad habit of biting my nails. I should stop. It’s a stress reaction and I’m stressed out constantly. Seriously. It never stops.
- I have an obsession with traveling. I keep buying trips everywhere. Not good for the wallet, but definitely good for the soul.
- I don’t understand Snapchat. Bad blogger.
Sara from Sincerely, Sara
Kristin from My Life as a Teacup
Rosa from Gingerbread Sagas
Alice from The Geeky Burrow
and Fiona from North East Nerd
And yes, I do realize this is only five, not 15. But I couldn’t come up with more right off the top of my head (although I’m sure if I started going through my Bloglovin’ I could find a million amazing blogs!).