The sorting is back on Pottermore! I was so excited to find out that the sorting function has been reinstated on Pottermore because it was lovely to have your own house in the previous incarnation of the site. Way back when I first sorted myself into a house, I got Hufflepuff as a result….and the same thing happened again! I’ve always related to Slytherin the most, but I guess I have to come to terms with the fact that inside this Slytherin there was always a little Hufflepuff heart beating.
My wand is a lovely rowan wood one with a dragon heartstring core. Neat, huh? Now if only I could choose a pet to take to Hogwarts (or would I have to attend Durmstrang since I live in Northern Europe?)…
Reasons why I’m now all about Hufflepride:
- They are loyal and kind…what else could you want from a person?
- They can grow up to be kickass aurors like Tonks!
- They’re good at herbology (and I could use a greener thumb since I even managed to kill my cactus).
- They are hardworking but they don’t brag about it – Cedric, anyone?
- They’re common room is next to the kitchens and I adore food…I’d be having a midnight snack every night.
- Newt Scamander was a Hufflepuff and from what we know of him so far, he’s a pretty cool cat.
- They don’t go dark. I wouldn’t want to share my house with a bunch of dark wizards (and yes, I’m aware I said that I relate to Slytherin most. It was based on ambition and a slight dark side – not being a dark wizard!)
Pottermore also now includes new information about other magical schools besides Hogwarts. I love especially the African one…though they all sound absolutely epic!
Did you get sorted already?