I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my lovely friend Vanessa who blogs at My Retrospectacles about her adventures in Asia and shares her super cute drawings. Thank you sweetheart for nominating me!!
The rules for being nominated:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- List the nominees and let them know
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m going to graduate with an MA in English philology in a year and I’m completely freaking out. Like, how do you even adult?
- I’ve now fully embraced being a crazy cat lady. I’ve had my Merlin for a bit over a year and now I just want all the cats.
- I’m currently reading six different books because, for some reason, lately I just keep starting new books and not finishing the previous ones. Christmas break – I promise I’ll finish everything then.
- I constantly hate my hair. When it’s longer, I want it shorter. When it’s short, I want it long. Really, I guess, I just want thicker hair and I would like it, but since it’s thin, I hate it all the time.
- I have a really really really bad habit of biting my nails. I should stop. It’s a stress reaction and I’m stressed out constantly. Seriously. It never stops.
- I have an obsession with traveling. I keep buying trips everywhere. Not good for the wallet, but definitely good for the soul.
- I don’t understand Snapchat. Bad blogger.
Sara from Sincerely, Sara
Kristin from My Life as a Teacup
Rosa from Gingerbread Sagas
Alice from The Geeky Burrow
and Fiona from North East Nerd
And yes, I do realize this is only five, not 15. But I couldn’t come up with more right off the top of my head (although I’m sure if I started going through my Bloglovin’ I could find a million amazing blogs!).
It’s time for another 5 Fandom Friday (a linkup hosted by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick – check their amazing blogs out for more information on the linkup!). This week’s topic for the post was “Favorite Snacks/Drinks To Consume While Blogging”. Here are mine in pretty much the order of importance:
I always drink coffee…doesn’t matter what I’m doing!
If I’ve kept track of my coffee consumption and notice it’s getting waaayyy too high, I switch to tea. If I’m feeling very health-conscious I have green tea.
I like to snack while I do stuff (VERY bad habit) so I try at least to make it something healthy like grapes, which are a good and easy snack.
Basically, the same thing as with grapes… Also, for some reason we always have peanuts :P
Okay, so here’s my biggest vice – I’m completely addicted to chips. And right now I’m trying to cut down A LOT so I haven’t any in a long while…but if I was to completely give in to my cravings, I’d opt for some sour cream and onion chips or something similar. But, like I said, at the moment I’m trying to stick to the grapes and peanuts, and maybe some cottage cheese.
Firstly: I’m INSANELY late with this so, my apologies. And a huge thank you to Jess from Bookworms in Dresses for nominating me for a Liebster! Be sure to check her out: she blogs about books and food, and all things cool! (Almost rhymed.)
The rules for the Liebster award are:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Write the rules.
- Answer 11 questions and write 11 of your own.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers on their blog) and don’t forget letting them known that they have been nominated.
- Write 11 facts about yourself.
A while back I was nominated for yet another Liebster award by the sweet Marina from Earth to Marina. I put off writing the post since I had just done two of them but now I thought maybe enough time has passed so that you won’t feel like I’m doing these every single day :P
YES, another Liebster Award post! I know I did one just a few days ago but Ingrid, the beautiful owner of Smilingrid, nominated me again so I wanted to answers her questions. I know some of you might not feel like reading another long Liebster post (although you should since I’m nominating some amazing blogs), so I’m going to let everyone decide for themselves: If you want to read the full post, you can see it after the jump.
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Madison of C’est la Moot!
So basically the idea of this award is to give a shout-out to those blogs who don’t have such a huge following but are great nonetheless :)
The rules are as follows:
-You post 11 random facts about yourself
-You answer 11 questions that the person who nominated you will post
– And finally, you choose 11 new blogs with under 200 followers for their Liebster Award!
Check out my random facts, answers and nominations after the jump! Continue reading