I never seem to be on schedule with these posts… :( I started work and it’s been pretty busy but I still wanted to publish this one since I knew exactly which characters to include in this (last) week’s list, which had the topic of ”characters I most identify with”.
1. Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer): (how is she on every list I make?) I always identified with the insecure, geeky Willow who was extremely loyal to her friends and had a very fixed comfort zone. She loved books as do I and she was always empathetic toward others.
2. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter): for pretty much the same reasons as with Willow, I always felt a kinship with Hermione. She is sometimes a bit too literal and meticulous but she has a big heart and she is a lovable bookworm (which I hope I am :P )
3. Bonnie Bennett (from The Vampire Diaries): she’s compassionate and loyal, but never afraid to stand up for herself. She has great inner strength and she stands by her beliefs.
4. Susan Pevensie (from Narnia): Literally gets sucked into a magical world (same way as I do with books) but later in life loses her belief in magic. I’ve always loved the idea of magic but my belief has wavered since childhood. I still love stories about everything magical, though. Like fairies. And Mr. Tumnus :P
5. Donna Noble (Doctor Who): Donna is a klutz and sometimes has her foot in her mouth but she means well. I just love her.
+bonus: Pippin from Lord of the Rings (bit of a clueless doofus but again, a lovable one)
There are loads of other characters as well but these have really stayed with me over the years.