After missing last week, here is yet another 5 Fandom Friday post! :) This Friday’s topic for the linkup was “5 Nerdiest Things You’ve Ever Done”. You can find more info on the linkup from The Nerdy Girlie or SuperSpaceChick. So, without further ado, here are my top 5 moments of being a complete nerd.
1. Waiting in line for way too many hours (from an outsider’s point of view) to get my hands on a Harry Potter book or waiting to see some of the actors when they’ve visited Finland.
2. Dragging my mom around all the Harry Potter and Doctor Who related places in London. I have to give props to her for going along with it :)
3. Waiting for a whole night at a movie theater to get tickets to a Hobbit movie. So no, I didn’t wait to see the movie, I just waited to get the tickets.
4. Reading all my different fandom books (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.) a million times.
5. Also, watching all my shows (Buffy, Supernatural etc.) a million times.
I’m sure there are plenty more moments but these were all I could think of right now.
Once again I’m late with this post…BUT HERE IT IS! So last Friday’s 5 Fandom Friday topic was “Five Times I Totally Fangirled”. The linkup is hosted by Super Space Chick and The Nerdy Girlie and you can find more info about it from their blogs!
1. the time I went to the world premiere of one of the Harry Potter movies in London (one of the best moments of my entire life!) and I saw all the actors from the movies… I still wonder to this day how I managed not to faint or anything.
2. the time Oliver and James Phelps came to Finland and I managed to snap a pic with Oliver AND got tickets to the gala showing of the HBP movie premiere since I had lined up for the red carpet from 6am.
3. the time I went to the Warner Bros studio tour with my friend and saw all the amazing set pieces and props. It was such a magical way to spend time.
4. the time Matthew Lewis and Evanna Lynch came to Finland for one of the Harry Potter movie premieres and I managed to snap pics with both of them. They were super friendly and nice – and I couldn’t have been happier!
5. the time I saw David Tennant doing Richard II and the time I saw Billy Boyd in Macbeth during a study trip (too bad I don’t have pictures).