After missing last week, here is yet another 5 Fandom Friday post! :) This Friday’s topic for the linkup was “5 Nerdiest Things You’ve Ever Done”. You can find more info on the linkup from The Nerdy Girlie or SuperSpaceChick. So, without further ado, here are my top 5 moments of being a complete nerd.
1. Waiting in line for way too many hours (from an outsider’s point of view) to get my hands on a Harry Potter book or waiting to see some of the actors when they’ve visited Finland.
2. Dragging my mom around all the Harry Potter and Doctor Who related places in London. I have to give props to her for going along with it :)
3. Waiting for a whole night at a movie theater to get tickets to a Hobbit movie. So no, I didn’t wait to see the movie, I just waited to get the tickets.
4. Reading all my different fandom books (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc.) a million times.
5. Also, watching all my shows (Buffy, Supernatural etc.) a million times.
I’m sure there are plenty more moments but these were all I could think of right now.